All prices OBO

Cadence TXA-3002: $65 shipped

Cadence TXA-3004: $85 shipped

Dayton HO 10: $90 shipped

Boston S60 crossovers: $25 shipped

Boston S60 tweeters: $35 shipped

Alpine Type S component woofers: $35 shipped

Component set (Boston crossovers and tweets + alpine woofers): $85 shipped

All of the hardware gets a 10/10 for functionality. Cosmetically things differ.

TXA-3002: 7/10 Has a dent on the chrome faceplate. The chrome is not scratched though. I dont have the black covers for the gain and crossover settings.

TXA-3004: 8/10 Again I dont have the covers for the gain and crossover settings.

Dayton HO 10: 9/10 It was installed into the box in the picture and never removed. the magnet should be like new and the dust cap is in good shape.

Component set: 8/10

Crossovers: Look great Minor scratches

Tweeters: Perfect

Mids: Perfect / minor scratches on grills

PICS:

Amps.jpg

Sub.jpg

Tweeter.jpg

Speaker2.jpg

Who the **** cares? Its a solid, reliable, under rated amp. You can either buy it or pay more for a new one. Its up to you.
hehe this from the guy who was also trying to sell one for double the cost of a product that the factory deemed unworthy of selling to the public. people have a right to know when they are being potentially ripped off.

^^^ he is correct. The short fin version has a multitude of problems, only starting with the overheating issues.
Actually they dont. NOT ONE person has ever reported one overheating. Its a rumor.

Besides who cares. If it didnt give him a single problem no reason he cant sell it as such.

No the 3004 never overheated. it has been run at 2 and 4 ohm loads. And the 3004 also cost 130 off ebay new.... get your **** straight. The 3004 is on ebay now for 100 for the refurbs.

Actually they dont. NOT ONE person has ever reported one overheating. Its a rumor.
Besides who cares. If it didnt give him a single problem no reason he cant sell it as such.
Try to get ahold of Jason Paul. He worked at Cadence for a very long time. This is not a rumor, it is the truth. Have you scoured every post on every forum or talked to the company itself in making such a bold statement that NOT ONER person has ever had one overheat?? I think not...

I am not dumping anyone . Just think it is correct if potential buyers know exactly what they are getting. I have owned plenty of Cadence amps, I kinda do know what I am talking about. And for Clarification, for future buyers, the problem has been noted in many short fin versions, this does not mean all have the problem etc...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.