SOLD FS... Brax X1400, Vifa XT25's, LPG26NA's..

Participant count
  • Participant list

zapjay
10+ year member

I need some funds to help out with a new amp purchase I have coming up.

Brax X1400. Mint condition. Absolutely positively not a mark on it to the best of my knowledge, but I'll study it even closer tomorrow. Would pass for brand new as far as I can see. Power is listed as 4x50. Comes with original wooden box, unused Brax fuse holder, Brax 100 amp fuse, all of the required Allen wrenches for the speaker and power connections, the different graphs that came with it from Audiotech Fischer (THD+N, etc.), the two CCC cards, and a new unworn Brax t-shirt, x-large in size:) . The amp is silver in color. Price is $585 plus actual shipping and insurance to your door via UPS ground. I'll need 3% for paypal fees if paypal is used. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. This amp is heavy, and it will be very well packed. Shipping won't be your run-of-the-mill $20 or whatever. It cost me close to $80 to have this amp and an X2000 shipped from Cali to Central Texas...

Vifa XT25TG30-04 Ring Radiator tweeters. Large format 4ohm home audio type tweeter. I can't comment on how they sound as these are brand new. One of them hasn't even been taken out of the packaging from Madisound. The other one was only removed from the packaging to look at. Pics and info can be found on http://www.madisound.com. Fairly poor off axis performance from what I've heard, but I can't personally verify that. Supposedly sound very nice on or very close to on axis. I paid around $115 shipped for the pair around two months ago. Will sell for $90 shipped plus 3% for paypal fees...

LPG26NA's. Brand new. Never seen power nor have they been mounted. The best metal dome tweeters I've ever heard. I will include both the wedge mount kit and the tweeter cups for them which I ordered from Madisound. Awesome tweeters as far as price vs. performance goes. Price is $70 shipped.

I'll take pics tomorrow of everything. Lot's of references available over on eca. Ebay username is zapjay72. 100% positive feedback...

Hmmm...I didn't subscribe to this thread and the edit feature won't let me access the ability to do so it appears. If anyone is interested please email me at jsnldhm@yahoo.com. I'll look at my emails tomorrow morning before work. Thanks alot...

What a STEAL!!!

**** shame they couldn't have put the same effort into the container as they did the amplifier. Hell, for the price new, they should come shipped in a gold package via armored car service.

What a STEAL!!!

**** shame they couldn't have put the same effort into the container as they did the amplifier. Hell, for the price new, they should come shipped in a gold package via armored car service.

Amen to that. To say they aren't cheap is putting it lightly! I feel like for this price someone will surely jump on it eventually. Not the best time to be selling something like this, right at Christmas and all. It'll sell in due time. If not it'll go up on ebay within a week or so....

Thanks for the reply....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

First time anyone has replied to any of my "for sale" threads on this forum....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zapjay

10+ year member
zapjay
Temple TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from