FS: BEATERS MUST GO Ford Ranger and Ford Explorer

Participant count
  • Participant list

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
I have a friend that would like these 2 trucks sold ASAP so I figured I would help him and list them in as many places as possible…

vehicle's are located in the heart of Orlando just off 50 (Colonial)

NEITHER OF THESE VEHICLES RUNS AT THIS TIME!!!

1) 1991 Ford Explorer XL 4d – The odometer has rolled over so he is not sure of the actual mileage but believes that it is the 144,550 that it is supposed to be. this is an Eddie Bauer edition so it’s all leather etc. The vehicle is actually not in “bad” shape for it’s age, but it is in need of a SERIOUS cleaning INSIDE AND OUT, the interior doesn’t have any bad smells that I could tell, but it’s loaded with crap.. There is noticeable interior damage to the center console, some of the seats and the headliner. Aside from the filth outside I’d say that the paint is probably in pretty decent shape for it's age and there is some damage to the front RT fender…The truck does not run at this time, it for sure needs a torque converter, outside of that I believe everything else is fine at this point - $1,000 OBO PICKED UP

2) 1985 Ford Ranger Single Cab - SOLD!

When I say OBO, I MEAN OBO, best cash in hand offer ready to take either or both out of his drive way gets them…

both trucks have clean titles…

PICS:http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/rtillaree/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rtillaree

10+ year member
F***, Strong
rtillaree
Orlando
Start date
Participants