Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

Sports cards.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Its a binder of sports cards in plastic sleeves. Some have some corner bend and fading.

Here is a list of cards included. Got a Mark McGuire card, Sammy Sosa card, Charles Barkley All Star Card, Dennis Rodman, Jalen Rose, and a Michael Cobb misprint + authentic signature.

Card List Download

Price:

$50+Shipping

Will consider trades as well.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be flat rate USPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Card List Download

100_1806Resized.jpg

100_1807Resized.jpg

100_1808Resized.jpg

100_1809Resized.jpg

100_1810Resized.jpg

100_1811Resized.jpg

100_1812Resized.jpg

??????? Your kidding you don't know what inserts are??

Don't u ever remember lookn on the back of the card packs at the odds of certain cards/inserts being in a pack..??

Those are inserts and where the money is!! I have some basketball inserts from the mid to late 90's that are graded and worth some GOOD $$!! :)

??????? Your kidding you don't know what inserts are??
Don't u ever remember lookn on the back of the card packs at the odds of certain cards/inserts being in a pack..??

Those are inserts and where the money is!! I have some basketball inserts from the mid to late 90's that are graded and worth some GOOD $$!! :)
Nope. Im obviously not a serious collector. All of these were gift from Grandparents, friends, etc. with the exception of the Michael Cobb card. I met him in person and had him sign it when I was in 7th grade about 15 years ago.

Where did u get the value of these..???

The card collecting business is DOWN big time!!! Some of my cards that are valued at a couple hundos, won't even bring half there value...

Where did u get the value of these..???
The card collecting business is DOWN big time!!! Some of my cards that are valued at a couple hundos, won't even bring half there value...
Random card guides. I had to look all over, not every guide had all these cards so I had to use a bunch of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

whitedragon551

5,000+ posts
whitedragon551
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views