SOLD FS: BA RC620 xovers, 20ft RCAs, power supply, GameCube + stuff, *updated*

Participant count
  • Participant list
This stuff is all priced to sell... really good prices on everything i promise!

Boston Acoustics RC620 Crossovers (x2) --> really nice crossovers, they come from this component set: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=WDVW ... I don't need them as i'm running all active. they would be a great addition if you wanted to run 3way up front + sub in the rear semi-active. Or something. Not sure where the xover points are set to, $25 + shipping.

APEX Blue Twisted Gold Plated 20ft RCA Interconnects (x3) I bought these, but then the guy i bought them from shipped them the SLOWEST shipping possible (Media Mail ), and i couldn't wait that long to put my car back together, so i went out and bought some Monster Cables at Radio Shack via a friend of mine's employee discount. They are of a good build quality, and i'm selling them for less than what i bought them for, my loss is your gain. These look great.

# 100% Oxygen Free Copper

# Gold Plated End Connector

# Blue Twisted Insulation

Only $9 + shipping each!

Antec TruePower 380s Power Supply --> very high quality power supply, in great working condition, was left over from a computer rebuild i did recently, its never even been turned on, basically brand new. Puts out 380 watts, and its nice and quiet.. These things are about $120 retail, i found it for $54 from some random online retailer though, so how about $25 + shipping, this guy is **** heavy.

Black Nintendo GameCube  perfect condition, I never really used it after I bought it so its basically in perfect condition. Comes with:

- an official Black Nintendo controller

- Super Mario Sunshine

- All original AV cables and power cable

- RF Adapter for older tvs

$50 + shipping

Xbox Live Communicator Module --> This is the module that you plug into your controller so you can talk with people on Xbox live, great if you want your friends to be able to talk online when they're playing Xbox Live at your house or something. i have a headset for it, but the clip that connects it to the earband broke off, i'd throw it in for free if you wanted it, however you can connect ANY headset with the right plug size into this module and talk online with NO problems. $12 shipped on this guy.

references

req (x2)

valant94gt

ngsm13

spicmonster

desertheat

Mr. Loki

FRITO (x2)

vitveet

Toy_Tundra

thanks !!! post any questions you have here in this thread, pics on request sent to your email address.

Trades accepted, offer what you have here,

This stuff is all priced to sell... really good prices on everything i promise!

thanks !!! post any questions you have here in this thread, pics on request sent to your email address.

Trades accepted, offer what you have here,

and since you have no interest in anything i have for sale, Mrs. Jackson, i will not oblige you lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.