SOLD FS: Audison VRX Amps and Audiocontrol DQX

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikeyboc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Both amps are in 10/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanical condition. I am moving so please be patient with PM responses. These amps are simply amazing. I hate to part with them, but they are up for sale none the less. I also have several end caps and bridge pieces, multiple fan modules for them and have already installed the control module for the fans. If interested in the amps, we should be alble to work a fair price for the accessories (4 endcaps, 2 bridges, and 4 fans).

First up is an Audison VRX 1.500. Will do 2000 @ 1 ohm, 1020 @ 2 ohm, and 500+ @ 4 ohm. I will also provide copy of the original receipt so warranty claims can be made if needed. $900 shipped, shoot me offers.

Next is an Audison VRX 4.300: 4 x 110 (4 ohm ). $900 shipped, again, send offers.

Amps installed with accessories:

Finally, and Audiocontrol DQX with Audiocontrol DDC dash control unit. Will only sell these as a package. $400 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.