SOLD FS: Audison SRx.2 amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

mr Tibbs
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Utah
I recently bought this amp in a amp/sub combo, but I have no use for it. So, off to the classifieds I go!!

I don't know much about this amp, but from what I have read it is a 180x2 channel amp. It gets some good reviews, and seems to make at least rated power. IIRC this is Audison's "entry" level amp, but it is still Audison quality. It does have on board cross overs, separate gain settings for each channel, and many more features.

The amp is in what I would consider excellent condition for a used amp minus one little problem, it is missing an end cap. If it was not for that little problem I would give this amp a solid 9 out of 10 for condition but because it is missing the end cap I will knock it down to a 7 out of 10 for condition. Please take a close look at the pictures, there are no scratches or dents at all. All of the plastic on the amp is in excellent condition and even the stickers are still looking new. The amp has been tested by me and to the best of my knowledge is working just fine. I didn't push it real hard, but I heard no problems with the audio in my tests.

I have been trying to research how much this is worth, but it looks like one of these has not been sold on the forums in a while. There are a couple up for sale on Ebay, but I think the price is a little high. They want $289 shipped. The last ones that I can find that sold on the forum went for around $225 plus shipping. Because of the missing end cap I am going to ask for $200 plus shipping. If this is too high or you have a different offer for me please PM me and let me know. Here are the pics and as always if you have questions please feel free to ask away!

3823103837_44913e628a_o.jpg

3823103919_6cac20f0e8_o.jpg

3823103995_d3105dd8df_o.jpg

3823908576_c9395b630a_o.jpg

3823908646_60cbcc532a_o.jpg

3823104219_9183898c47_o.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.