SOLD FS: Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24, Rainbow SL 5x7 Speakers, Peerless SLS 6.5" midbass

nduncw
10+ year member

Revised my previous For Sale Thread so as not to confuse anybody with what is left for sale.

================================================== ========

I sold my Ford Explorer Sport this summer, and acquired a '08 Honda Pilot. Right now, I don't want to mess with the sound system, and would rather my old system get some use than sit in my closet. I have the following for sale:

Rainbow SL 5x7 Coaxial Speakers $80 each set.

Have 2 sets. Bought authorized from Audiojunkies.com when they sold Rainbow speakers 2 years ago. powered by the MC420 with gains set conservatively. Very nice and musical speakers.

Peerless SLS 6.5 Midbass Speaker Set $70

Just bought this summer from Madisound, used for about 2 weeks powered by the MC427 with gains set conservatively. very nice midbass speakers. condition: Functional :10/10, Cosmetic- one speaker has crease in suround and cone, and the other speaker has dimple mark in the cone. you can see it in the pictures, doesn't affect performance at all. Don't like to have any surprises for anyone.

Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24 12" Subwoofer $150

Very nice subwoofer, able to get loud and low in a small sealed box. Was powered by my Mmats D200HC At 2 ohms, and also my McIntosh MCC301 at 2 Ohms. Has some scratches on the basket, but functions 100%. DVC 4ohm 12" subwoofer. Have a custom made sealed box for the sub with gray carpet if interested, just let me know.

PIE ALP/Ai-AUX Ai-NET Audio Switcher/Auxiliary Input adapter for Alpine Radios $45

Allows Alpine Radios with AI-net CD Changer controls to add auxillary input while having the CD changer installed as well. Used it to add my siruis satellite radio to my system.

Prices do not include Shipping. Please let me know a shipping address so that I can get a shipping quote for you. Will accept following forms of payment: Paypal, Money Order/Check (will ship when payment clears my bank).

References: ECA/DIYMA- OldOneEye,Dual700,Ge0,GentleJax,Finebar4, DejaWiz CA-Gateway, APitBullT, SPY. You can check out my Itrader Feedback on DIYMA, and My ebay ID is natedawg1, and is 100% positive for close to 10 year history. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them the best I can. You can either PM me or email me at nhifko at gmail dot com. More pictures can be found at http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b...%20for%20Sale/

Thanks

Nathan

CarAudioForSale038.jpg

CarAudioForSale027.jpg

CarAudioForSale015.jpg

CarAudioForSale016.jpg

CarAudioForSale014.jpg

The Audiomobile Mass is still available due to sale falling through. Please let me know if you have interest in the Rainbow SL 5x7, or Peerless SLS 6.5" midbass 4 ohm speakers, or PIE Aux-Alpine Adapter.

Thanks,

Nathan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.