FS: Arc Audio Barris Edition KS900.6 amplifier

1blualti
10+ year member

LA
1. Product:

I have for sale an arc audio 900.6 barris edition amplifier. The amp is 24k gold plated. There are only 100 of these amps in production. I have number 68 of 100. I bought this for my 2007 camry but have instead decided to put nitrous on the car and don't want the extra weight of a sound system, plus i can use the extra cash right now.

2. Specs:

Arc AudioBarris Edition KS9006

3. Description/Condition:

AMP is 100% brand new still in packaging.

4. Price: :

Retail is $1,099. I paid $1049 for this amp total. I'm looking to get about $950 shipped for this amp. It an extremely rare amp and well worth its price. Willing to take best offers if it doesn't sell soon.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

yep...thats what it does say on it stamped by the number...

i wish someone would pick this amp up so i can get the nitrous installed and pay my insurance off...

yep...thats what it does say on it stamped by the number...
i wish someone would pick this amp up so i can get the nitrous installed and pay my insurance off...
lol that is an interesting combo with money there haha...

Yea, I couldn't remember if it was Zeff or Zed on this amp...To much info in my head to keep it all straight I guess....I could just be getting old too though..

Yea, I couldn't remember if it was Zeff or Zed on this amp...To much info in my head to keep it all straight I guess....I could just be getting old too though..
I think it's just the stress talking =]

GLWS man =]

lol yea i kno...originally i was goin to put this amp in to run my highs and a 12" polk SR but i decided that i didnt want the extra weight of the box and sub so got an arc audio 4080xxd amp instead to just run my highs...i also purchased leather seat covers and a touchscreen...so i used my car insurance money on those things...i figure if i sell this and the polk SR itll pay for my insurance for 6 months and also to get the nitrous installed...

thanks i hope i have some luck selling this amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1blualti

10+ year member
1blualti
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from