FS: AP Axis 15" DVC2

Participant count
  • Participant list

DonH
5,000+ posts

So Cal
Item(s) for Sale: Audiopulse Axis 15" DVC2ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition: 2 weeks used! seriously! need this gone! 10/10 every aspect. NOTE there is one very tiny dent where the Audiopulse logo is. you can c it in the video posted

Price: $325+s/h! this has to be a quick sale! i need to buy a new spindle for my truck as today it went SNAP!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipped via fedex

Item Pictures:
DSCN0653.jpg

Audiopulse002.jpg

vid:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i know you do! i need cash extremely bad bro! $340 shipped to your fackn door man! in a crate to! lol

I can drive it down there Don I'm going down there sometime this week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah..need to change that. Actually working with a eD nine.5 now so would have around 800 to throw at it. I have always wanted to try an AP sub. Not sure if I would want to do a 15 or not though. I would also have to find something to do with my SA12.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.