FS: Alpine IDA-X305S Mint Condition 180+shipping

jamesw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HK
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine IDA-X305S

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, but out of the package. It was installed for a week and then taken out. Still have recite from the purchase, along with box and instructions

Price:

180+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26526149

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thanks, having trouble getting people to take notice. Such a good deal, this HU is in perfect condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.