SOLD Fs: almost new rockfordfosgate fnq crossover and tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

umvmyrx7

n.y.c
here the deal. i purchased these components from onlinecarstereo last month

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=12519

i some how manage to damage one of the midbass driver. these tweeters and crossovers were only used for about 5 minutes tops. 1 of the flush mount cups is missing. i'm asking $70 shipped

here are the specs from crutchfield:

Tweeters

Tweeters: Each 1" tweeter features an inverted aluminum dome suspended by a Thermal Plastic Rubber surround. The tweeters are driven by powerful neodymium magnets, resulting in higher power handling and superior detail.

Tweeter Mounting Options: The tweeters may be flush, surface, or "wedge" mounted. The "wedge mount" sockets are surface mounts that hold the tweeters at a fixed angle (may be mounted to provide a 10 or 60 degree angle). The tweeters must be installed using one of the three sockets.

Note: The tweeters come installed in the flush mount sockets. To remove the tweeter from the socket, turn the tweeter counterclockwise, then lift it out of the housing.

Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:

Flush Mount Surface Mount "Wedge Mount" (fixed 10 or 60 degree angle)

Mounting Depth 1.235" 0.677" (screw depth) 0.677" (screw depth)

Mounting Height 0.158" 0.832" 1.797" (60 degrees) or 0.957" (10 degrees)

Cutout Diameter 1.936" NA NA

Frame Diameter 2.081" 1.864" 1.848"

Crossovers

2-Way Butterworth Crossovers: The crossovers feature a 24dB/octave, 3.2kHz high-pass network for the tweeters and a 12dB/octave, 3.2kHz low-pass network for the woofers. The steep slope of the high-pass network allows the tweeters to handle greater power, while the low-pass network provides for a seamless transition between the tweeter and woofer.

Optical Compression Tweeter Protection: This built-in protection circuit includes two incandescent bulbs and limits power to the tweeter when the "danger" threshold is exceeded. This method of protection is inaudible because the circuit simply limits power and does not shut the tweeter off. The bulbs are user replaceable.

Selectable 0dB/-3dB/-6dB Tweeter Output Level: There is a jumper pad located on the crossover circuit board that allows you to select full output level (0dB) or attenuated (-3dB or -6dB) tweeter operation. This allows you to match the tweeter output level with the woofer output level for balanced response. Typically, when the tweeter and woofer are mounted so they are about the same distance from your ears, the jumper is left in the 0dB position. When the tweeter location is much closer to your ears than the woofer location, the jumper should be set to the -3dB or -6dB position.

Tweeter Phase Switch: This 0-degree/180-degree switch allows easy comparison of tweeter phase without the need to disconnect speaker wires. The switch should be set in the position that produces the best response.

Inputs/Outputs: The crossover inputs and outputs are gold-plated screw terminals.

Mounting: There are 3 mounting holes in the base of each crossover.

Crossover Dimensions: W=5.596", H=1.458", D=5.22

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.