SOLD Fs: Ab Sq2000

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
This is a very very rare amp, I couldnt even find specs for it but I know it does a combined RMS of 1000wrms at 2ohms. I would like $200 shipped

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

thats not a rare amp, Bob took the info off the website cuz he isnt selling them anymore, just tellin ya, free bump for you
Sounds like that would make it kinda rare to me?? Bump for a bad azz amp bro!!!

thats not a rare amp, Bob took the info off the website cuz he isnt selling them anymore, just tellin ya, free bump for you
well I couldnt find any info on it anywhere and ive searched google for a bit, I figured it was rare as I cant find them anywhere or anything on them, Usually thats what a rare item is, hard to find

yes you do have a point there, ill look tomorrow, im going to my buddy's shop he sells AB,ill look through some of his literature to see if i can find the specs.

It replaced the SQ880...pretty much the exact same thing only now in the old XD cases with the bass knob added..

rated at 900rms x 1 on a 4ohm load, 450x 2 @ 2 and will run at a 1 ohm per channel all day long

It is a current production amp...we sell them brand new for 300...275 dependsing on the customer....hell we probably have 3 in the stockroom.

They have Lp/Hp/Flat crossover which makes a great amp for highend.

Ill be using 4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date