• Participant list

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
Item(s) for Sale:

8gb second generation Ipod Touch

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great shape, typical Ipod scratches on back, screen is excellent. Holds a charge very well, will include IPod and USB cable ONLY, no headphones.

Price:

$85 Shipped firm. I will also trade this for a nice PC power supply(modular, 500+watts, preferably a Corsair HX series.) Or a nice set of 6/6.5 inch components, Sundown SA8 D2, just about anything PM me what you have.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 I am willing to trade with. Bought from the egg 12/25/10 (yes I can provide receipt) has been used very little. Most of the cables are still in there plastic bags unopened only the essential cables have been used. I bought with the intention of building a tri-sli monster but I have lost interest in doing the project as I have very little free time anymore.

Link to PSU - Newegg.com - Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ-1000 1000W Continuous Power ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC "compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply

Of course I want do a straight trade so cash or other items would need to be provided on your end . If the PSU is alil more then you were looking for then I will offer $60 shipped for the Ipod. If it was a 3rd Gen with more GB’s I would offer more but used 3rd Gen 8gb Touches can be had all day long for a $100 or less.

Dont need a PSU that powerful, its just an i7/x58/crossfire 5770 rig, nothing crazy. Something in the 550-650 range would be fine. Thanks for the offer but my buddy offered me 75 for it, which I might take if it doesnt sell soon. By the way guys, the price is negotiable to a point.

NP but you will be kicking yourself later when you get that next upgrade and all of a sudden that 500watt PSU want cut it. GPU's are getting more and more power hungry. But I understand and thx anyways.

Nah, not into gaming as much anymore. I am sure it will play Steam/Source games just fine for years to come //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Digital Designs

10+ year member
Aclministrator
Digital Designs
Limestone NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies