FS 86 Z29 V8 TPI camaro nicest you'll find at this price!

88irocZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
middle GA
it is on ebay here is the description the link is below. $4500 and no reserve

Up for sale is my 1986 chevrolet camaro Z28 that I just finished restoring. I bought the car locally in non-running condition from a friend of the original owner. I was told the car only had 34,000 original miles on it. Although I have no documents to prove the mileage, It is very possible that this could be the original miles. The car sat for over ten years, I brought it home and started rebuilding everything. I have completely redone the whole car it is in great running condition. It is my daily driver and it definitely turns heads everywhere I go, it has been getting pretty good gas mileage also, the car is a blast to drive. I recently bought a 93 corvette and I have been driving it a lot since it is my new toy. I would like to sell this car to someone that will appreciate it and get to enjoy it. This is my second third-generation camaro build, I have a maroon iroc that was my first car and I built it from the ground up. I made my mistakes and learned everything I could building that car and this car is done right. The chrome wheels do NOT come with the car. The original gold 5-spoke Z28 wheels will be included with the car, they are pictured below. I also am including two brand new tires for the Z28 wheels.

parts i replaced:

* new paint, 2006 corvette velocity yellow paint

*new water pump

*new gates upper and lower hoses

*new thermostat

*new superstart battery

*new ultima starter

*new cut to fit accell 8mm plug wires, autolite platnum plugs, and new cap and rotor button

*new gates belts

*new wiper blades

*flowmaster exhaust system

*unknown brand headers and y-pipe

*I replaced the fuel tank with a used one and installed a new sending unit and new fuel pump

*new fuel pump

*new brake pads and rotors on the front, the back need to be done

*new borg warner throttle position and idle air control valve sensors

*replaced the fuel rail, all injectors, and the fuel pressure regulator

*new stp air filters and wix fuel filter

*I pulled the entire interior and professionally cleaned it all. I also painted the plastics black and it all looks really good, I also recovered the headliner

*alpine cd player

*I just tore down the intake and I repainted the valve covers and the runners to match and I also installed all new intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets.

*new gm front bumper cover

* I lowered the car and I just recently had the alignment done

*tinted taillights and front sidemarkers

*I purchased new louvers for the hood and a new camaro grill

*new Sylvania headlights

*all new sway bar poly bushings and endlinks

*tinted windows (the back is not the best job but the sides are good, 20%)

*two brand new Goodyear eagle gt2 tires included with the stock Z28 wheels. (the chrome wheels are not included with the car but can be purchased for an extra $1500)

*new iroc-z decals (the drivers door decal had a crease in it when i recieved it, the company is sending me a new one and i will install it before the sale of the car)

I have a lot of money in building this car, I hate to see it go but like I said I would rather someone have it who is going to drive it everyday and enjoy it. The car is a 305 TPI, the tuned port injection is the best intake setup produced in this bodystyle camaro and is a very desireable unit. In my opinion it is the best looking intake setup gm ever made. I included a picture of the motor, the picture was taken just after i finished painting all the intake setup and the alternator was not on the car because i wanted to show the detail and time spent on the engine. The car is also equiped with the 700r4 automatic transmission which is a 4 speed automatic with overdrive. The car has many options on it such as: power windows, power door locks, power hatch, t-tops, four-wheel disc brakes, and everything works! The only thing on the car that does not work is the a/c. I have never had a belt on it, it spins freely and looks in good shape but I am sure it will need a charge, everything for the a/c system is there and hooked up, I just don’t have the a/c v-belt on the car. the car is sold in "as is" condition with no warranty

Also I have the T-Top bag which is in excellent shape that will be included with the car. The roll up sun-shade is also included and also in excellent condition. I removed them when I was detailing the interior.

The chrome wheels are negotiable. They will not be included with the sale price of the vehicle but they can be purchased separately for an extra $1500 dollars. They are 17x8 iroc replica wheels, with 245-45-17 tires all around with over 85% tread left. They are triple chrome plated and I ordered them out of California. The gold Z28 wheels will be included with the car for the sale price.

I do not have a problem with shipping the car, but it is up to the buyer to arrange and pay for all shipping charges. I’ll be available for loading and pickup if need be.

I can get more pictures of anything on the car if anyone wants them. I also have a video of the car running if anyone is interested in that. And the car is available for viewing anytime just shoot me an email at maroon88iroc@yahoo.com and we can arrange that.

I require a $500.00 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the auction end. That can be paid through paypal. This is a gorgeous car, the best looking you will find for this price. I have it listed with no reserve so the highest bid takes the car home! Good luck and happy bidding!

the ebay link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130219918928&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

the starting price is $4500 with no reserve!

DSCF1241.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1108-1.jpg

DSCF0779-1.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif...why $4500? you can surely get more than that out of it bro..

my cousin just restored an 86 and got almost 15k out of it.

edIT: nice ride tho man..g/l with sale:thumbsup:

thanks guys i have alot of work into it i hope i get good money it is a gorgous car, i just bought a vette.

i have three bids its up to 4650... still has basically four days left. i hope it reaches six at least //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

why does it say iroc z on one side only?
i bought new decals for it, and when they shipped them one of them had a crease in it.. they are sending me a replacement. i didnt want to install it with a crease because the iroc-z is all individual lines.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

88irocZ

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
88irocZ
middle GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies