Participant count
  • Participant list

SAZCLASSD
10+ year member

"Ballin' Aint A Problem"
Item(s) for Sale:

8 Kinetik HC1600 16V batteries

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have sold all of my car audio equipment, and these are the last thing to go. Fresh out of my truck and ready to use. All of them have been charged and will have no problem keeping your vehicle's voltage up.

Price:

$150 per battery shipped. Not looking for any trades.

Item Pictures:

00R0R_gbRJ1vhwqmE_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_3toZljBn9s6_600x450.jpg

I am interested in your batt. with these being 16v how would I keep it charged ? would I need a different alt. then stock? and can this be used as a main battery(was thinking of buying 2) for the car and add a second one for system? thanks, wouldn't want to buy it and it be a waist if I could not care for it properly.

I am interested in your batt. with these being 16v how would I keep it charged ? would I need a different alt. then stock? and can this be used as a main battery(was thinking of buying 2) for the car and add a second one for system? thanks, wouldn't want to buy it and it be a waist if I could not care for it properly.
You need 12 volt batteries for your setup unless you buy an alternator and regulator that allows you to chargw at 16volts, you cannot use this battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.