FS: 76mm STS remote-mount Turbo with few things

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Hello,

My project fell apart for many reasons, finance was the biggest reason. So here I am selling the turbo that I planned on using.

It is a turbo made by STS, it is engineered to work in the rear end, replacing your muffler. Ideal for vehicles that does not have much room in the engine bay.

This turbo is guaranteed to be in good working order. The owner I bought this turbo from had it sandblasted right before he sent it to me. It looks good still and it will come with some couplers, rings, and some pipes. It is a complete kit that you can use as soon as you receive it (only if you have the fabrication skills and the knowledge of how to install it)

This turbo is been used on a Dakota for few months before being pulled out. And then the previous owner never used it, so didnt I.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjItMjAxMDAzMjAtMjIzO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjEtMjAxMDAzMjAtMjIzO.jpg

I bought it for 1,200 from a guy about 6 months ago and right now I am asking for 1,150 shipped OBO I will accept partial payments! It can be split up into 2 or 3 payments

I am tight with money now and would love to get rid of this and get some extra cash. And someone could use the fun out of this turbo! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any questions, PM me!

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, that is amazing. I just blew the oil seal on my VNT25 turbo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif And squeezing that thing into my VW TDI was an extreme feat that I wouldn't want to do again. I also had a K04 in there too but the VNT was ALOT more work.

Turbo's need pulse and heat. How this thing does it I have no idea. But cool idea. The plumbing has to be a head ache though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I did a google search and the installs looked pretty sweet

Free bump and good luck with the sale man.

pmed ya

Just added to the original post that I will accept partial payments! I am willing to split it up to 2 or 3 payments. If you got an idea, feel free to try me, but definitely no trades, thanks.

any trades?
doubt it but wont hurt to try.

I want a iPad Wifi + 3G //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do you still have this? does it have oil lines and pump? can you get pics of everything you have for it? and final question do you have paypal? thanks
yes sir, I still have this. And yes it does have everything, the oil line and pump. I will work on getting a pic of everything I have.

Lastly, yes I do have paypal, but for this large transaction, it is probably better to do this via check or money order. But I can work with paypal if I have to.

doubt it but wont hurt to try.
I want a iPad Wifi + 3G //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes sir, I still have this. And yes it does have everything, the oil line and pump. I will work on getting a pic of everything I have.

Lastly, yes I do have paypal, but for this large transaction, it is probably better to do this via check or money order. But I can work with paypal if I have to.
i am interested i like using paypal though its a smooth easy transaction. if i can see everything it comes with i will probably buy tomorrow if your ok that. thanks

cool, i gotta dig into my pics folder to see if there is a pix somewhere. be back in a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JarvisB

10+ year member
JarvisB
JarvisB
MI/DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies