SOLD FS 4 Digital Designs 12s and Orion HCCA-D5000 Barely Used!

goindeaf
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am also very open to trades for two good 15s or 18s on the 12s. I am willing to put up some money for the right stuff.

I have up for sale Four Digital Designs 1012a's and an Orion HCCA-D5000. All of this is in Like new condition and has only been installed since November 23rd. This setup sounds great but I am going for more of a competition oriented system. I had these subs in my box tuned to 33 hz and did one competition and hit 144.7 NSPL on the TL meter. I want $150 shipped per sub and $500 shipped for the amp. All of the equipment was purchased from an authorized retailer and will come with the full warranty as i havent rilled out the registration cards yet. My prices are open to negotiation but due to the condition of all of this equipment I cannot come off too much. here are some pics.

subswithback.jpg

ebay7.jpg

ebay1.jpg

ebay3.jpg

I have heard of like one person having problems with it...but it has been a great amp for me, no problems or anything. It does 2500 rms at 1 ohm at 13.8 volts and ive heard its a little underrated.

TJ i sent you an email a while back and never heard back so i figured you had changed your mind. if you are interested i would love to sell it to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.