Item(s) Description/Condition:

All new. Just going bigger

Price:

$815shipped each and still come with one year warranty thru Banda

0 trades I have to fund my build

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Their 30,000 rms amp seems beastly. calls for 16 batteries. but how can it only have one set of power and ground inputs for such power? ive seen much less power amps with two sets. can some one explain this to me?

Their 30,000 rms amp seems beastly. calls for 16 batteries. but how can it only have one set of power and ground inputs for such power? ive seen much less power amps with two sets. can some one explain this to me?
They dont need all the extra parts inside them. They dont use as high of an amperage inside the amplifier, and therefore dont need all the huge parts to take the power. They just bump the voltage up with rails, lower the amperage, and the amplifier does the same sort of power.

korean amps draw high amperage low voltage =half bridge technology... Brazilian amps use full bridge which is high voltage low amperage using high voltage rails inside the amp.. long story short the Brazilian amps are more efficient but lack the THD of the korean amps also it takes power to make power so a good electrical for any 7k amp is a must..

7k@1 ohm - I'm wired to .66 in a 4th with rise will it be safe to run this amp ? I kno Brazilian amps are usually specific about ohm load and voltage. My singer hairpin alt charges at 15.0 volts - that too high ?

7k@1 ohm - I'm wired to .66 in a 4th with rise will it be safe to run this amp ? I kno Brazilian amps are usually specific about ohm load and voltage. My singer hairpin alt charges at 15.0 volts - that too high ?
My Singer Hairpin charges at 15v normally and its been fine. Last night because it was really cold, I was at 15.2v. It was fine.

I don't know about the .66 load though. I always have mine wired a little above 1.

Have you mapped the impedance rise of your box?

They dont need all the extra parts inside them. They dont use as high of an amperage inside the amplifier, and therefore dont need all the huge parts to take the power. They just bump the voltage up with rails, lower the amperage, and the amplifier does the same sort of power.
korean amps draw high amperage low voltage =half bridge technology... Brazilian amps use full bridge which is high voltage low amperage using high voltage rails inside the amp.. long story short the Brazilian amps are more efficient but lack the THD of the korean amps also it takes power to make power so a good electrical for any 7k amp is a must..
that makes sense for the power handling inside the amp, but you feed/power wires still are having 30kw pulled through them. i mean even if the amp itself is bumping your 12v to something higher to make the amperage inside the amp lower. that doesnt change the wattage the amp itself is drawing from the vehicle.

dont mean to crap on your thread in anyway. just what you said peaked my interest and was hoping you could explain further. or point me in the direction of where to find out more about what you refered to.

Great Guy to deal with GLWS!

High voltage amplifier use smaller wires because of less amperage example 12v system 100amp x 10v =1000 watts and high voltage systems 2amp x 500v = 1000 watts just different ways to optain power , hv amplifiers will outperform a 12v amplifier easy i run them and loving it but its dangerous

Guys you are mixing up a 12v amplifier with hv amplifiers, 12v amp uses batteries in parallel voltage is still 12v , high voltage amplifiers uses batteries in series so 16 batteries in series is 201vdc so a small wire can carry that volt but the amp only need a small amperage to make power so more efficient

High voltage amplifier use smaller wires because of less amperage example 12v system 100amp x 10v =1000 watts and high voltage systems 2amp x 500v = 1000 watts just different ways to optain power , hv amplifiers will outperform a 12v amplifier easy i run them and loving it but its dangerous
Guys you are mixing up a 12v amplifier with hv amplifiers, 12v amp uses batteries in parallel voltage is still 12v , high voltage amplifiers uses batteries in series so 16 batteries in series is 201vdc so a small wire can carry that volt but the amp only need a small amperage to make power so more efficient
High voltage amplifier cost less but you need batteries. And a charger to charge from home but you can charger from alternator with a dc to dc converter very easy just more dangerous
The Banda 7000 is NOT a high voltage amplifier.

I have ONE XS D3100 12v battery. That is it.

I think the 30kw is what you're thinking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomsday

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Boomsday
My House
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date