FS: 30g black iPod video w/ extras

Bumpin03
10+ year member

James Madison University
Virginia
I'm basicly looking to see how much I could get for this. I'm looking to get an xbox 360 and need some cash to do so. Its the 5th generation ipod video. It's in pretty good condition, I've had it for about half a year. I spent an extra $80 or so on the extended 3 year warranty which covers everything. You could smash it with a hammer and send it into Apple and they will send you the money to go purchase a brand new one. I also have a docking FM transmitter for the car and a black leather case that I'm willing to throw in if wanted. Just send me an offer either on here or at gawrelsm@jmu.edu. I will not deny any reasonable offer, I'm just looking for some help with purchasing a 360.

thanks mr. caraudio policeman. find something better to do. i can get a little over $100 for it at the pawn shop, so the price is something more then that....good enough for you?

yeah thats a general rule of thumb. i would say this is worth a little more though, because if you want a brand new one all you have to do is smash it and send it into apple and you get a brand new one.

but if you wanted to go that route...

ipod - $300

replacement plan - $90

FM transmitter - $40

leather case - $30

Total: $460

Yes, I would let this go for $230.

just so everyone knows...i still have everything the ipod came with when i purchased it, including the receipt. i will sell this to the first person to offer me $200.

at least he knows the rules

i dont think he was trying to boss people around, i think he was trying to say that it shouldnt matter how long you have been here, how much positive feedback you have or how many posts you have, rules are rules and they should be followed and enforced or whats the point of having them

obviously the mods don't care and the rules only apply to certain people around here

seriously how hard is it to post a selling price? only reason not to is so you dont lowball yourself, the "i don't know what it is worth" is a lame excuse, if you don't know what it is worth find out before you sell it or your gonna get ripped off anyway

there is a selling price of $200 now so this is all just a lame rant anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bumpin03

10+ year member
James Madison University
Bumpin03
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied