SOLD FS: 3 Oldschool Coustic 190s

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
I came across 3 of these as partial payment for an install, and I don't have any use for them. They are oldschool Costic 190 2-channel amps. They work perfectly, and only have minor wear from mounting.

I can't find much info on them, but they are rated at 60x2@4 ohms. Some of you older ca.com heads can correct me if I'm wrong:crap:.

Dusty, but tested and working.

I'm selling them for 75shipped per amp, or 190shipped for all 3. Pics will be up in the morn. Lets get these gone. All prices are obo

coustic4.jpg

coustic3.jpg

coustic2.jpg

Very flexible on the price since I didn't know what they should go for. Make offers since I have no use for them

i ran one of these a 100a and a 380 along with a xm3 crossover way back in about 89-90.i took the backs off and replaced them with plexiglass backs then mounted them upside down on a amp rack between the shock towers of a 280zx.never had any problems with them. glws:D btw: for the young guys 100a 380 and xm3 are all coustic also

i had a coustic AMP 260 with an xm-3 on two kicker C12a subs in the early 90s

i still remember the smells of the packaging

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.