FS: 3 Crescendo 1000C4s

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Crescendo Audio 1000C4s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All look great and work great. One has a stripped terminal where you connect the speaker wire. Shouldnt be a hard fix though. Ive had amps with this problem fixed before and it wasnt more than like $20.

These amps are great. Tons of clean power at a good price. Crescendo makes awesome amps. ***** to see them go, but Im going to run a single 2ch amp to save some room and simplify wiring. The wiring on my doors and console is way to complicated running 10 10" mids and 6 tweets on 3 4ch amps.

Price:

$190 shipped for the 2 that are in great condition.

$170 shipped for the amp that needs the terminal repaired.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship at buyers expense. Would prefer pickup though.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will post a pic as soon as I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
125 x 4 @ 4ohm

250 x 4 @ 2ohm

500 x 2 @ 4ohm

All at 13.8v. I owned a pair of MB Quart DSC4125s before, rated at the same at the Crescendos. The Crescendo is sooooo much louder and stays cool to the touch even at low ohm loads. The MB Quart wouldnt even run at 4ohm bridged for more than 15 mins if you cranked up the volume. If you had voltage and werent clipping it, the amp would be fine at 1ohm per channel. Obviously its not reccomended or rated for it, but Ive seen people do it, and have tried it at 2ohm bridged for a sub before and the amp never gave any problems or even went into protect. Didnt run it like that for more than a couple days, but it was working great. I can say that this amp stayed cooler at 2ohm bridged than the MB Quart did at 4ohm per channel.

Heres a link to the site, it has a pic of the guts. If youre specifically interested in seeing the board on one of mine because youre very interested in purchasing, I could take it out of my truck and open it up I suppose. But if youre just asking to see what the inside of one looks like, check the site.

Crescendo Audio :: Amplifers :: 1000C4 4 Channel Amplfier

125 x 4 @ 4ohm250 x 4 @ 2ohm

500 x 2 @ 4ohm

All at 13.8v. Heres a link to the site, it has a pic of the guts. If youre specifically interested in seeing the board on one of mine because youre very interested in purchasing, I could take it out of my truck and open it up I suppose. But if youre just asking to see what the inside of one looks like, check the site.

Crescendo Audio :: Amplifers :: 1000C4 4 Channel Amplfier
yeah let me check it out online and if i decide im serious about it and have the money i might have you do that for me.

I scammed his sisters

The amps are on sale right now, thats not the regular price. Regular price is $240 for the amps.

Disturbed, Ill see what I can do. Salas, whats your zip?

Only looking for a 2ch that will do at least a true 800 x 2 @ 2ohm, and run a full range signal.... And Ive only seen a handful of amps that do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date