10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

IA Warden 12's

D2's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period

10/10 mech.

9/10 cos. just because they are used. very little play time.

Price:

500 shipped per woofer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were willing to work out a trade I have 2-12" ZV3s with nsv2 coils and nsv3 spiders freshly reconed a couple weeks ago still stiff as hell and mint, I can throw money on my end too. You might have better luck selling the zv3s?

If you were willing to work out a trade I have 2-12" ZV3s with nsv2 coils and nsv3 spiders freshly reconed a couple weeks ago still stiff as hell and mint, I can throw money on my end too. You might have better luck selling the zv3s?
It seems nobody is really buying subs right now, lots of guys i know are not having any luck with selling there subs. But ya not really interested in any trades. Got a guy trying to sell in z 18's right now to get these.

Right on, well ill throw my Zs up for sale and if they go i'll be hitting you up
Sounds good man.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Right on, well ill throw my Zs up for sale and if they go i'll be hitting you up
Sounds good man.

Item(s) for Sale:
IA Warden 12's

D2's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period

10/10 mech.

9/10 cos. just because they are used. very little play time.

Price:

500 shipped per woofer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg
Ooooooo I want that m1 on the next shelf...... Lol

what grade neo? any idea?
no idea. the streght of these motors is crazy tho. if something metal happens to stick to it, its a battle getting it off the motor. i dont know if it says anything about the grade on the ia website or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

splwj47

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
splwj47
Great White North
Start date
Participants