FS: 250 gig HD and 2 gig USB drive

cardinalsfan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
got these things for christmas and dont need them so they are up for sale. first comes my seagate 7200.9 250 gig hard drive. still sealed in the case, should be great for someone out there. comes with hardware and cd and installation stuff.

2nd is the 2 gig usb drive. its a san disk cruzer mirco and it comes with a holding case so its not lost. again, someone out there needs it more than me.

i take paypal and have plenty of refs, just search for my user name.

prices: HD - $60 shipped

USB drive - $30 shipped

need to sell quickly guys, want to do something cool for the new year. pm or post for questions...thanks!!

Picture141.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Do you need memory? I have some of that fancy Dell memory (512mb) and some GEIL/Mac PC2700 DDR333 (256mb). Looking at the memory stick. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

all brand new, just opened. the HD was not in retail packaging. not looking for anything in trades, thanks though!!

hey guys....i got more of these hard drives from a going out of business sale...looking for $75 each but ill look at offers....the hard drives i have are the seagate 250gb ones, thanks!!

7200.8 actually....this is still around but seagate has moved up a model #....

and while you look at prices, remember that the price includes shipping and ill look at offers, cant find it for less than $75 shipped

are they retail with a 5 year warranty? ide, sata?

$75 is a good price for new drives, used sell for about $65 and new ones are about $100

good luck:)

hey shoot me a PM if you still have an HD....looking to spend maybe 50 or 60

it's for my girlfriend. Was looking for about 200gigs or so...thanks

all of them are brand new, with 5 year warranty...i have 4...all still sealed, just in oem packing, not retail...

they are ide, it says ultra ata on the hd istelf...

ok...i saw tons of people looking, no takers?

for people that have noticed the price difference between what i first posted and this, this is a different hard drive...just a little better than the last but ill look at offers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cardinalsfan

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cardinalsfan
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies