10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wise, VA
1. Product:

have 2 saz4500ds up for sale

2. Specs:

SAZ-4500D

3. Description/Condition:

both are in good shape, one has a small scuff near the rcas and one has a small spot in the middle of heatsink, both have had a couple speaker set screws replaced with bigger allen head set screws.

But both function perfectly

also one has the power led out, but doestn affect anything

4. Price: :

asking 935 shipped each in cont u.s.a

or 1850 shipped for both of them

5. Pictures:

d06df9b1.jpg

16256dd9.jpg

d7f46500.jpg

81be2306.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

His bluff has been called many times then disappears for a bit
Get over yourselves I pm them when someone actually wants to come down off there rediculous prices. Oh you must me talking about me not buying that blown m4a from you sorry dude I ended up getting a saz3500 brand new for 600

lol yea that dbeez kid is a douch bag dont worry about him haha i remember when he was selling his saz 4500 all fucked up for an arm and a leg i ended up buying one brand new for $800

lol yea that dbeez kid is a douch bag dont worry about him haha i remember when he was selling his saz 4500 all fucked up for an arm and a leg i ended up buying one brand new for $800
Yup he is. I always see his funky*** postin some sorry **** to trade and nobody responds lol

Get over yourselves I pm them when someone actually wants to come down off there rediculous prices. Oh you must me talking about me not buying that blown m4a from you sorry dude I ended up getting a saz3500 brand new for 600
your right maybe you do so you have a nice plethra of amps congrats.

your right i dont need to come down on price so that makes me a douche just like even though after i sold the saz-4500 almost a year later and 2 owners later one blew i helped get the amp fixed fo free cause the reciept was lost goodluck getting that most other places.

your right maybe you do so you have a nice plethra of amps congrats.

your right i dont need to come down on price so that makes me a douche just like even though after i sold the saz-4500 almost a year later and 2 owners later one blew i helped get the amp fixed fo free cause the reciept was lost goodluck getting that most other places.
Who needs warranty baller Ur just a douche in general I would never buy anything from u and idk who would lmao u sell used and broke equipment at a ridiculous price its not even worth it

Who needs warranty baller Ur just a douche in general I would never buy anything from u and idk who would lmao u sell used and broke equipment at a ridiculous price its not even worth it
That's fine your entitled to your opinion. I am not here to solely please you. Op great price on the amps keep them priced right where they are.

Can you do 875 shipped to 42724?

im sorry man i just cant let one go for 875 shipped, pm me if your really interested and we might could work something out, as i need these gone to get my replacement amps in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jmkanek

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jmkanek
Wise, VA
Start date
Participants