SOLD FS- (2) Soundsplinter RLI-8's _teh sexiness

stangman67
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Alright men. These are the 8's for you. I'm sad to see them go but everyone has to move on at some point.

I'm sure you all know about these rare moofers. They are monsters weighing in at 20lbs a piece. They are some of the most musical and loudest 8's ever produced. Put them in 2.5 cubes tuned to 35hz and you have a sql machine. They are rated at 500rms a piece. They both are single 4 ohm. One is BNIB, thats right BNIB!!!! It has only seen power twice. When I I got it to make sure it worked and today to make sure it worked. The other was used in a daily setup for 6 months off of 300 watts rms in a ported box. The new sub well is new- 9.9/10 cosmetic 10/10 mechanical. Used sub is 8.5/10 cosmetic ( due to a few blemishes on the cone and the motor is a bit oxidized) and 9.5/10 mechanical (only because it is used). Both coils read 3.7 nominal and the coils are still beautiful. You will not find a better pair of rli's out there. They haven't been made in a few years and may as well never be made again.

I am asking 300 shipped on the pair. I would prefer to sell them together but i will entertain splitting them up. Please PM me to discuss splitting up. Please don't insult me with ridiculous lowball offers, and I am not really interested in any trades. Cash is best as always! If bought before 4 on Saturday they will be shipped out same day. Afterwards, they will be shipped out on SEPT 17 as I am leaving from the 5-17 to Virginia

Sorry for the shitty cell pics, I can take a video of them with my hd video camera if needed.

Edit- Even though they are listed for sale, you may still need to pry them out of my kung fu grip. The more I think about them being gone, the sadder I get lol. We will see how it ends up

2010-09-02213037.jpg

New on left, used on right

2010-09-02212955.jpg

Used

2010-09-02213117.jpg

New

2010-09-02213108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst, No lol. That would be a lot of cash on my end.

And kwitcherbichin- yes they are sexy ass moofers. If I don't sell them i will not be disappointed. These are hands down the nicest subs I have ever owned

I wish I had 4-8 of these too! I'd be doing something crazy in my hatch if I had more. Realistically I may never get my hands on more, so I am not going to wait it out. If they don't sell ,I will probably throw these in a ported box and surprise the **** out of people at comps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.