SOLD FS: 2 SI Mag v4's and Fisher Customs box, proceeds go to Kyle

duece212
5,000+ posts

Buddy Christ!
Colorado
Ok, I was the lucky winner from BJ's raffle for the two 12" Stereo Integrity v.4 mags and 2 cube sealed fisher custom's enclosure. I am midway through returning my truck back to stock to get rid of it, so I don't have an immediate need, or a vehicle to put this package in. That said, I am offering them up for sale, super cheap, and the proceeds will go to benefit Kyle. BJ still has the product so payment will go to him so he can add it to the raffle proceeds.

I am putting a price of $400 on the package. That is 240 bucks off of what it would cost to buy the subs and box yourself. If you want the package please post here in the thread so we can coordinate payment to BJ.

Thats it, a chance for one hellofa deal on some new mags and a custom box, and at the same time you will be helping a great cause. Price starts at 400, but of course if you want to pay a little more to help the cause I'm sure it won't be turned down.

You get two of these all bundled up in a nice 2 cube sealed Fisher Customs enclosure made to the dimensions you request:

http://www.stereointegrity.com/mag.php

stereo-integrity-si-mag-v4-subwoofer-top-side.jpg

stereo-integrity-si-mag-v4-subwoofer-above-side.jpg

up, somebody's gotta want some mags and an enclosure for cheap....and for a good cause //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hello first post but have been a lurker on the forum.

I am interested just a few ?'s

How customized can the box be? any custom angles or just a rectangle?

Is shipping included?

sorry for any mistakes doing this on my phone

Thanks

i just want 1 mag lolawesome deal here! glad to see everything goes to kyle!
I'm interested in the other one.

Don't need a box though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Pm me if you want to work somthing out.

Hello first post but have been a lurker on the forum.I am interested just a few ?'s

How customized can the box be? any custom angles or just a rectangle?

Is shipping included?

sorry for any mistakes doing this on my phone

Thanks
Shipping is included. I will assume that BJ was offering a regular rectangular box, but a slanted front or back is only a 15 dollar option on his boxes, if thats all you needed and BJ has the time to make a slanted box I'll cover the 15 dollar upgrade.

Let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

duece212

5,000+ posts
Buddy Christ!
duece212
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date