FS: 2 Semi Blown Crossfire XS V1 15's

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Semi Blown Crossfire XS V1 15's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got these in a Trade, but this Scammer obsoletexan led me to believe I was trading for a pair of xsv2s in working condition, what I got was these v1's in horrible shape, cut up surrounds, blown tinsels, etc. So im selling as is, one coil on each sub works, when working 100% these subs are beast

Price:

$550shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free

DO NOT BUY FROM

Trevor Nichols

1499 FM 2109

Huntington, TX 75949

936 208 9919

https://www.facebook.com/trevor.nichols.923

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** man that really sux :/ those soft parts are toast now tho I'm assuming the tinsel came off the former once that happens there's no fixing it with out a refine :/ hope u can sell these man good woofers.

Glws...s u cks that happened.I spread his name around a lil bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** man that really sux :/ those soft parts are toast now tho I'm assuming the tinsel came off the former once that happens there's no fixing it with out a refine :/ hope u can sell these man good woofers.
Thanx bud

What a piece of ****! Hope you recoupe your funds man glws.. Any trades?
Not really unless you have some V2's, ***** even worse because I already had the box build, and re did my whole truck for this upcoming season only to have to buy subs all over again., But honestly any decent offer I will take just to try and get what I need for the season

Glws...s u cks that happened.I spread his name around a lil bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thanx a ton, His number address, etc. Anything anybody needs I have it. Hell if anyone was local to him I would shoot you a few bucks to go pay him a visit

Thanx bud

Not really unless you have some V2's, ***** even worse because I already had the box build, and re did my whole truck for this upcoming season only to have to buy subs all over again., But honestly any decent offer I will take just to try and get what I need for the season

Thanx a ton, His number address, etc. Anything anybody needs I have it. Hell if anyone was local to him I would shoot you a few bucks to go pay him a visit
Np bro..Hate scammers.Good luck.

How much for said visit pm please?

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

O Glws hate to hear u got scamed.

Again if you had a 3k@1 or .5 you could still wang these, and get them fixed to throw more power on later, price is OBO..

Same motors as a btl v1 without the extra slug which was an option if I'm not mistaken same build house and all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.