SOLD FS: (2) DD9500f DVC 12", (2) Crystal CMPX212, 5x7 Crossfires, Tireflys Color Morphics

Sakura
10+ year member

Soopa Sexy ;-)
First off, I know it's been a lonnnnnng time since I've been around here. Yes, I'm still alive. Not sure if anyone even remembers me lol Anywho, I'm looking to sell all of the audio stuff that I've got left and have been hoarding. I thought one day I'd get back into it, but it's just not in the cards. Trying to make some money since I lost my job the end of June and haven't been having much luck in the job search..so no lowballing please. Also getting married next month so times have definitely been tough. Please keep in mind I haven't been around the audio scene for a few years, so if any of my prices are way out of line, please kindly tell me.

Anyways, without any further rambling....here's what I've got:

Brand New(2) Digital Designs Subs DD9500f DVC 12" w/ carbon fiber dustcaps .5ohm

I'm asking $1000 for the pair + shipping (They're still in their original boxes and packaging)

012iy.jpg

014us.jpg

017pl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2) Crystal Mobilesound Subs CMPX212 12" 2ohm -- These are used but in fantastic condition.

Asking $550 for the pair + shipping. These are also still in their original boxes.

023oq.jpg

024gos.jpg

025xy.jpg

030pg.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brand New (2) 5x7 Coax Crossfire Speakers

Asking $50 + shipping. Items are in their original box and packaging.

003mc.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brand New Tireflys Color Morphics 6-stick starter kit -- underglow kit for your vehicle that has 16 MILLION colors!!

Asking $250 + shipping. Still in original box..hasn't even been opened!

004wj.jpg

005vq.jpg

Nah..really wish I could but I need money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

Ok...really want to get rid of this stuff so I've decided that I will consider trades. I don't want any car audio stuff though. I'd be interested in an iPod, Playstation 3, Wii games, parts for an 07 Acadia (chrome grill, aftermarket headlights, taillights, stuff like that), parts for an 07 Yukon XL Denali (aftermarket headlights, taillights, etc.), anything that has to do with the Minnesota Vikings (memorabilia, jerseys, etc.), if you happen to be somewhat local and happen to be a tattoo artist you would really be in luck because I would definitely trade for tattoo work....

Those are just some things I can think of, however, if you've got something else let me know. Definitely NOT looking to trade for any car audio stuff though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.