SOLD FS: (2) Cerwin Vega Strokers (new style)

GSRswapandslow
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
these are my buddy of mine's subs...he manages a local shop, and got these to go in his saturn vue and....has decided against it.

these are BRAND NEW in the box, and EVERYTHING is still there.

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

mouting hardware....friggin bolts!

IMG_3407.jpg

serial numbers

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

template, it's laminated, lol

IMG_3421.jpg

how it'll come packaged

IMG_3408.jpg

that is THICK cardboard...serveral layers thick, as you can see. ti also has a mdf board that's bolted to the sub for handles and and to keep it safe...and there's a foam piece under the motor assembly...very secure.

what they were selling for...REAL price

IMG_3422.jpg

asking $350/each + ACTUAL shipping

man, I hate doing this, but they are $285 shipped on ebay all day long..........

I'm just trying to save my fellow members $100 or so.....

If you want the link, LMK

ebay items do NOT carry backed warrenties...period. they say they do, but they aren't authorized dealers. and most of the items are blems or b stock anyways.

i know they're on there for that price...but i'm still under selling ever LEGITIMATE store...and that's all i care about. you can't **** with ebay, lols

ebay items do NOT carry backed warrenties...period. they say they do, but they aren't authorized dealers. and most of the items are blems or b stock anyways.
i know they're on there for that price...but i'm still under selling ever LEGITIMATE store...and that's all i care about. you can't **** with ebay, lols
they carry a 1 year warranty, and they are guaranteed not refurbs, b stock.......guaranteed 100% new

Sorry, but I dont cunsider this post dumping when I'm trying to save my fellow members $100 per sub, or 25%

well, if you want to do it to me....you prob should go ahead and do it to almost half the other post on there

and might as well go to the vendor's and do the same thing

but, you go to cerwin vega, tell them where you bought it, and see if they honor the warrenty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.