FS: 2 CDX-C90 and a bunch of Sony Mobile ES stuff

mrnix

Hey guys, Longtime Lurker, rare poster. Sold my car, got a newer one with everything integrated, and realized I have a lot of stereo stuff I'm holding onto that maybe someone else could find a better use for.

Item(s) for Sale:

1 Sony CDX-C90 head unit. comes with wired/wireless remotes, cage, trim ring, and optical adapter.

1 Sony CDX-C90 head unit. comes with optical adapte, a wired remote, but I don't know if the remote works. no cage/trim ring

1 Sony CDX-C910 head unit. Comes with wired remote. No cage/trim ring. Works fine, but the motorized faceplate is slow, and sometimes needs a push with your finger to go down.

Bunch of Sony Mobile ES processors, etc:

XDP-210EQ 21 band unilink equalizer/crossover/signal processor. accepts digital or analog input

XA-300 Aux in, allows you to plug in any device with a headphone jack, also has usb input for a laptop coputer

XA-C30 multi-changer controller. allows you to control up to 3 cd/md changers or other unilink inputs

XDP-U50D crossover/eq/signal processor. accepts digital or analog input.

XT-100HD HD radio module. allows you to listen to HD radio through your Sony Unilink input

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all items are in very good shape, tested and working. The head unit faceplates are not pristine, but are very good. The CDX-C910 may have a few scratches on the face here and there. The bodies of the head units are scratched up here and there from installation, but that's not visible when installed. The XDP-210 eq has a few cosmetic scratches on the top, but it won't affect performance.

Each of the unilink items will come with a unilink cable

Price:

$350 CDX-C90 with both remotes trim ring and cage

$300 CDX-C90 without the extras

$200 CDX-C901 with wired remote

$100 XDP-210EQ

$75 XDP-U50D

$50 XA-300

$50 XA-C30

$50 XT-100HD

I'm negotiable, and willing to do a package deal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20 each item shipped to lower 48

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26554620View attachment 26554621View attachment 26554622View attachment 26554625View attachment 26554626View attachment 26554627

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Want to sell one of your c90 faceplates? Thanks, Tim

Hey guys, Longtime Lurker, rare poster. Sold my car, got a newer one with everything integrated, and realized I have a lot of stereo stuff I'm holding onto that maybe someone else could find a better use for.
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Sony CDX-C90 head unit. comes with wired/wireless remotes, cage, trim ring, and optical adapter.

1 Sony CDX-C90 head unit. comes with optical adapte, a wired remote, but I don't know if the remote works. no cage/trim ring

1 Sony CDX-C910 head unit. Comes with wired remote. No cage/trim ring. Works fine, but the motorized faceplate is slow, and sometimes needs a push with your finger to go down.

Bunch of Sony Mobile ES processors, etc:

XDP-210EQ 21 band unilink equalizer/crossover/signal processor. accepts digital or analog input

XA-300 Aux in, allows you to plug in any device with a headphone jack, also has usb input for a laptop coputer

XA-C30 multi-changer controller. allows you to control up to 3 cd/md changers or other unilink inputs

XDP-U50D crossover/eq/signal processor. accepts digital or analog input.

XT-100HD HD radio module. allows you to listen to HD radio through your Sony Unilink input

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all items are in very good shape, tested and working. The head unit faceplates are not pristine, but are very good. The CDX-C910 may have a few scratches on the face here and there. The bodies of the head units are scratched up here and there from installation, but that's not visible when installed. The XDP-210 eq has a few cosmetic scratches on the top, but it won't affect performance.

Each of the unilink items will come with a unilink cable

Price:

$350 CDX-C90 with both remotes trim ring and cage

$300 CDX-C90 without the extras

$200 CDX-C901 with wired remote

$100 XDP-210EQ

$75 XDP-U50D

$50 XA-300

$50 XA-C30

$50 XT-100HD

I'm negotiable, and willing to do a package deal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20 each item shipped to lower 48

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26554620View attachment 26554621View attachment 26554622View attachment 26554625View attachment 26554626View attachment 26554627

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry, I overlooked this from a while back. If I can move at least one of the C90s, I would be up for selling the stuff you mentioned separately.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.