Status
Not open for further replies.

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
Item(s) for Sale:

18" Sound Solutions Audio XCON Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought new about two months ago. Coil unraveled due to an error with HU settings and lot of power. All you need is to recone this beautiful sub and you'll be good to go. Recone kits from SSA are $145, so to own this sub and have it in full working condition will only cost you ~$300! They are 398.99 + about $60 shipping at SSA. My lost your gain.

3"” wide, 4 layer, Aluminum coils

Built in Cooling option

Push terminals

Pulp Fiber Cone

5 progressive spiders

Custom FEA optimized motor

Aluminum Shorting Ring

3" Anodized alum. former

Triple Sandwiched Leads

Hand crafted in USA

1750 RMS

Price:

$165

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Tracking and insurance included.

Item Pictures:

I wish.. I don't think that if UPS found the sub that they would send it to me now. Would be cool if it did though. This is what SSA gave me so I didn't have to wait for build time on the new ones.
Yeah, SSA must have done the same thing for me which explains the grey/silver basket. Anyways, this is wonderful sounding sub and you cant beat the price to go along with the recone price. Donny is a good guy, buy this sub.

Yeah, SSA must have done the same thing for me which explains the grey/silver basket. Anyways, this is wonderful sounding sub and you cant beat the price to go along with the recone price. Donny is a good guy, buy this sub.
Thanks, man. Morning Bump.

They are good batteries. I didn't have the big three done just 1/0 gauge and the Power Sonic and was running a DD M3 at .5 ohms and never dropped below 12.8v. This really isn't up for trades though. At least I'm not interested in more batteries at the moment. If your interested in another and have an amp for possible trade for it let me know maybe we can work something out.

These xcon's are incredibly loud and CLEAN. In the right box, they will pound the hell out of your vehicle and sound **** good doing it. I highly recommend this sub for a nice mix of SPL and SQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...