528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
1. Product:

Fi SP4, D2 18"

2. Specs:

SP418 - Fi Car Audio Store

3. Description/Condition:

Absolutely and amazing sub as most of you know. I used this sub for approximately 2 weeks before I took it out to sample my other Sackett built 18." I have chosen to keep it and sell the SP4. It was new when I bought it.

Yes, this is a D 1.4 coil. The coil readings are 2.4-2.5, but this has happened to me before with subs I have used for a short while and then let them set for a month or more. I DO NOT sell blown subs! The coil is still perfect. The sub is perfect and will ship in the original wooden box.

4. Price: :

$450 + Shipping

5. Pictures:

1. Product:
Fi SP4, D2 18"

2. Specs:

SP418 - Fi Car Audio Store

3. Description/Condition:

Absolutely and amazing sub as most of you know. I used this sub for approximately 2 weeks before I took it out to sample my other Sackett built 18." I have chosen to keep it and sell the SP4. It was new when I bought it.

Yes, this is a D 1.4 coil. The coil readings are 2.4-2.5, but this has happened to me before with subs I have used for a short while and then let them set for a month or more. I DO NOT sell blown subs! The coil is still perfect. The sub is perfect and will ship in the original wooden box.

4. Price: :

$450 + Shipping

5. Pictures:

Trades ??

How did you like the sub? I have 2 15s waiting to be installed, will be ran off a power bass 5k
I didn't beat on this thing hardly at all. I rarely listened to it as I've been out of town for a long time.

However I did meter it in a 7.2 cu. ft. NET box running off of an RF2500bdcp and it did a 148.7 in my 4runner SEALED. I was really impressed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

528hz

10+ year member
Everything'sMiscellaneous
528hz
In the Space between Space in NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date