SOLD Fs: 12w6v2, Cleansweep, Mtx!!!

bballer123
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
(1) 2 JL Audio 12w6. I bought these off of a friend. I have hooked them up to make sure they work and they do. They are in MINT condition! Both of them were bought and installed by large dealer here in January 2008. They are currently enclosed in a custom, carpeted box that is ported AND sealed. Normally it vents in the middle of the two drivers, but it can be sealed with the custom piece (included) that was made for it. I will measure tomorrow, but I would guess 3.5-4ft^3 tuned @ ~32hz but cannot be sure. It is well made and HEAVY. It was a $400 box. Retail for the subs and box is $1500.$175 + shipping! I now have the original packaging and feel comfortable shipping them anywhere. Sold one. One left!

dsc0922.jpg

dsc0924i.jpg

dsc1237.jpg

(1) JL Cleansweep. I have the original box, cd, manual, all cables. I used it for about 2 weeks then upgraded to 3sixty.2. It is great shape. Wonderful for someone who wants to keep the stock look, but aftermarket sound. $85 shipped conUS!

dsc1233n.jpg

dsc1235.jpg

(1) MTX TA5604.PRICE REDUCED! This is a 4-channel amp that was used for about 4 months and then closeted. I would say it is in 7.5/10 visually (due to shiny sides), but in great working condition. This will output 150x4 into 2 ohms or 300x2 into 4ohms or 600x1 into 2 ohms. VERY flexible amp. It has separate crossovers for the front (hi-pass) and rear (hi and lo-pass) channels. It also has a separate gain for each. Great amp that can meet your needs. Retail for $550. Selling for $165 shipped conUS!

dsc0941.jpg

dsc0927.jpg

(1) MTX 12" Thunder 7500. It is in the MTX thunder box that it came in originally. Search for specs. It is not in bad condition at all. Voicecoils measure and it does not sound bad at all. Great sub and box for the money. $93 + shipping for both!!!

dsc1229p.jpg

dsc1230a.jpg

I realized some don't have my name. If you really have a problem with it, then I can send you some with my name in there. All prices need to add PayPal. Shoot me some PMs or offers. Thanks!

-Matt

Didn't hear from me? I thought I sent you quite a few messages... haha Oh well. I am leaving for vacation tomorrow until the 10th. When you get back, if they are still available, you can have them. Let me know when you get back though.
-MAtt
I never got them!? No lies. Trust me I wanted these. Alright I'll talk to you then!

It is still for sale. I would think it is D2, but honestly, I have not had time to pull it out of the box it's in to confirm that. I will try and do that soon if you are interested in it. Send me a PM.

-Matt

ALL JL STUFF IS SOLD! LETS MOVE THE MTX STUFF!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.