Not open for further replies.

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

mtx 9500 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I reconed this a while ago painted the basket black cherry, motor was cleaned up and painted black.

Has a single 9.25" spider sewn leads d2 voice coil. Will easily handle 1000rms. Only played free air works great and has a good amount of movement.

Understand I work 5~6 days a week 14+ hours I can't just ship it at the drop of a dime. I guarantee buyer will get the item might take me 2~3 days to ship it. I've never scammed anyone nor will I ever.

Price:

$200 obo plus shipped willing to listen to offers I don't need or want this sitting anymore.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If anyone local wants a demo let me know this thing is killing my integra.
I do i want to see whats ur subs like lol im waiting for the 20th then im throw ur sub in a box and ill roll up to ur job lol

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

how's it sound in that box man?
Jeff at it again hooking people up lol

It sounds really good in this box, the low end is extremely nice. It's overpowering my mids so i have to keep it turned down a lot. Most of the time the sub is off unless im on the freeway.

Let me know when you want to come through and I'll show you

If anyone local wants a demo let me know this thing is killing my integra.
So you have an Integra? Is it a hatch like mine? I may need to ask you for information at a later date. If your car is a hatch would you say there's enough room in the back for 2 serious 12s in a ported box? I plan on starting out with 2.5-3.5k watts for the subs,but I might see if I can run 5k. Any info you could share with me about our cars would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to hi-jack this thread. Glws.

So you have an Integra? Is it a hatch like mine? I may need to ask you for information at a later date. If your car is a hatch would you say there's enough room in the back for 2 serious 12s in a ported box? I plan on starting out with 2.5-3.5k watts for the subs,but I might see if I can run 5k. Any info you could share with me about our cars would be greatly appreciated. Sorry to hi-jack this thread. Glws.
If your's is 3rd gen then no, mine is a 87 integra hatch of course. I will be running two 15s on hopefully 5krms to give or take. It's all about whether you are willing to lose your rear seats. With my single 12" in the box it is in now I have my seats folded amp mounted on the seat with box about 9" away from the rear of the hatch. I could put my seats up but the box would be too close to the rear of the car. Two 12s in a ported enclosure will not fit without losing the seats just no way.

I'm trying to get my dang amps sold so I can get this from you. Strange market right now.

Trust me I know ha just let me know if you want you are more than welcome to put a small deposit and i can hold the driver for however long. I want to install my other 12" to give it a try anyways.

Hmm, interesting. Yea, it's a 3rd gen. I'll think about losing the seats, cause I was set on getting two 12's. Really want to try a custom ported box too, cause I've only ever run sealed. I'd hate to run sealed again, and lose all that free output. Just not sure if one woofer would be enough, but I have to figure out If I wanna lose the seats, or run 2 12's sealed, or just one sick 12-15. Not even sure If theres enough room for a single ported 15, but there might be. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Hmm, interesting. Yea, it's a 3rd gen. I'll think about losing the seats, cause I was set on getting two 12's. Really want to try a custom ported box too, cause I've only ever run sealed. I'd hate to run sealed again, and lose all that free output. Just not sure if one woofer would be enough, but I have to figure out If I wanna lose the seats, or run 2 12's sealed, or just one sick 12-15. Not even sure If theres enough room for a single ported 15, but there might be. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
One good 12 in a proper ported box on 2000+ watts in a hatchback will blow away all your other sealed setups. If you need enclosure designs, go to SSA or Sundown's website and use their pre-designed enclosure designs and cut sheets. He's using a box designed for a zcon 12 for his MTX 9500 atm 3.25 cubic feet tuned to 33 hz and so far it sounds like its doing work in it.

Cool. I guess a single it is. I've heard of people hitting 150 with a single sub anyway, and I don't think I would need it any louder than that. Still want SQ also,and not just SPL. Do you think it be worth it to run 5k or close to it on one sub, instead of 2k - 3.5k watts? My guess is that it wouldn't make that much of a difference in a proper enclosure. Just ordered a 320 amp alternater,so I want to get the most out of it.

Cool. I guess a single it is. I've heard of people hitting 150 with a single sub anyway, and I don't think I would need it any louder than that. Still want SQ also,and not just SPL. Do you think it be worth it to run 5k or close to it on one sub, instead of 2k - 3.5k watts? My guess is that it wouldn't make that much of a difference in a proper enclosure. Just ordered a 320 amp alternater,so I want to get the most out of it.
I'd go with a DC level 6(spl geared) or SSA Evil/tantric SHD (SQL geared) on a dc 5k if you want it balls to the wall.

I'd go with a DC level 6(spl geared) or SSA Evil/tantric SHD (SQL geared) on a dc 5k if you want it balls to the wall.
Yes, that sounds good! Thank you for the suggetions, as that helps me with what I'll need. Do you think a single sub like that could ripple my windshield a little? Cause that's what I'm looking for. I could always lose the seats, and run 2 @ 2.5k a piece, but then it wouldnt be hidden. I'm guessing that two 12s with 2.5k a piece would be louder than one 12 with 5k on it. It be nice to keep it contained and hidden in the hatch if one 12 can give me the bass I'm after though. And I think its time I stopped raping this thread, and start a new one. Will do a quick search first, of course.

Gonna get the HDC 15 fully fixed next saturday, found out there's a sub woofer factory in san diego that can fix the pole piece and recone it for a good price. Would you still be interested in the trade afterwards along with giving you back your 30 for the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...