- Retractable Fader/Sub Level Control Knob

- Selectable 2-Color Function Key Illumination: Green, Amber

- Spectrum Analyzer with 6 Display Modes plus Demonstration Modes

Price:

$60

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Dhipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

Damn, I actually want this. If I can figure out a way, I will make it happen. What did you think about it after you used it?
I have one of these already that I used to run back in the day, but it's broken ( cracked faceplate :-( )... They work very well, but it's really not needed with today's nice HU's... On the other hand if you are saving money on a HU that has good features but only like a 5 band EQ like most pioneer's - it would compliment it very nicely //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I was feeling a bit nostalgic when I saw this, I knew if I ever found another one I was going to buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Will do, I promise if I ever sell it I will hit you up 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...