frito

liquidh2o
10+ year member

Wyoming
edited for full details:

I sent FRITO payment a little over a week ago, when I spoke to him on Friday (four days later) to ask him about the tracking#, he said it was "packaged and ready to ship." I attempted to contact him the following three days, and even though he was online and browsing the caraudio forums during those three days he did not respond until late Monday night. He said he'd make sure the package would be shipped out the next day. I requested expedited shipping because of my scheduled install date for that weekend. This request was ignored, and my package showed a delivery that would not reach me until after the weekend. This puts the total time from payment to delivery at two weeks.

I told him that given the week long delay in shipping I would miss my install date. Rather than miss the date and forfeit $20 (reservation fee for the stall) and the two days of vacation time I had to take I would purchase the items locally and return his shipment. After much arguing he agreed but I had to put up with his insults of being called a "scammer" and for "poor planning" because it was unreasonable to expect my delivery within two weeks time.

Edit:

to correct an oversight on his part: he shipped on a Tuesday, not a monday, which is 8 days after payment was received, or six business days.

I did not go wild, I actually laid out some options to amicably resolve the issue, he chose to call me a scammer and a poor planner for expecting my items to be delivered in less than two weeks time.

While not a scammer, FRITO is unreliable at best, and his ethics/attitude leave something to be desired. I've already had a few good deals on this forum, but this is my first deal with an irresponsible trader on any forum, and I hope it's my last.

I dealt with him before a few times, never had a problem.

Then again, I dont need the stuff I buy within a few days....

Dont worry about it man

ok heres the deal:

I made a mistake and had a delay in order... 4 business days. I tried last friday but UPS was closed. so I ship first thing monday morning. 1 week from original payment date.

I send him tracking number and keep him updated. he file paypal claims and goes wild. the package is on its way and he is in WY so it takes like 5 business to get to him (he paid for UPS ground)

He never mentioned he had a install date or needed the package promptly when placing his order. He simply said: "get back to me when you can" talking about a total for his order.

I feel I shipped within the reasonable time frame category of 1 week. he was upset it wasn't faster and I apologized.

it looks like he is going to reject my package and if he does, when I safely get it back I will issue a refund. if he accepts it great.

Luke

I purchased from FRITO and he shipped to me the same day. It was as adveritsed, on time and properly packaged. He is a good seller in my book.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

liquidh2o

10+ year member
liquidh2o
Wyoming
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views