Northwest Region free bass race show in colo

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg

so what if we just set up a place to go hang out and play? anyone up for that? might be able to talk to a few people to get a place

we can also wait for the next show from ultimate! sometime near the end of oct early nov

If you can get a place where we can still hang out, do some test runs, and try to help get the word out that'd be cool. If ultimate is doing a show near the end of oct or early november they should let us congregate there so people can check stuff out and pick up info/flyers for their coming event.

I'm still going to be tight on getting my truck done for the 19th but would dig a few test runs just to see what I and the truck can do. Even if I'm not done it'd be cool to head down and check out some other systems.

so what if we just set up a place to go hang out and play? anyone up for that? might be able to talk to a few people to get a place
we can also wait for the next show from ultimate! sometime near the end of oct early nov
hell yah steve. Up for that

**** I am poor now peh!

Ft Collins is alot closer for me. Not sure if that'd hurt the turnout though. On the other hand nothing wrong with trying to get some more action goin up north here.

well like I said it's not over till friday and I think we should just wait for lennys show that way there are some awards givin out. plus i'm not real keen on doing a show this late in the year

well like I said it's not over till friday and I think we should just wait for lennys show that way there are some awards givin out. plus i'm not real keen on doing a show this last in the year
Guessin that ones gonna be a drag event? No bassrace?

Guessin that ones gonna be a drag event? No bassrace?
well he was going to base his show on what happened at the midas show.but i see 2 problems 1 there might not be a show and B with it being so late in the year we might not get the people to show up

well he was going to base his show on what happened at the midas show.but i see 2 problems 1 there might not be a show and B with it being so late in the year we might not get the people to show up
Build Day at James house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

**** it why does everythin in my life have to be scheduled around early november... And tom I will kick your big crossdressin queer ass back to poland lol jk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.