found seller with some great deals

Participant count
  • Participant list
How good of a deal are those lanzar and tweets? I would have to justify it to my wife with the baby coming.
i have heard them and they sound good imo. i know there was some people on the forum running these a while back maybe one will chime in.

make some baffles for the front and make some tweeter sphears for the pillars. thats i did except keep hope alive is making my sphears for me. check out my build log
my buddy put his in the doors with the mids. sounds great. not sure exactly how he did it though.

my buddy put his in the doors with the mids. sounds great. not sure exactly how he did it though.
really i couldnt find anyplace that would really work well without doing some glassing, so im going with sphears best way to go anyways

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.