Forwarding messages

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
I was wondering if there was a way to forward old messages to my email at caraudio.com or my yahoo address. it would be convenient if I was able to keep them for reference purposes, because a lot of really good people are trying to help me with my install.

There may already be a way to do it, and if there is, could somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks for the help!

Joe,

Dunno how to send them out to email, or even if one can. (I don't see any export option for it)

However, you can click on the checkboxes for each message you want, click on "Selected Messages" and then choose to download them as a TXT file (Notepad for most users) into your Documents folder...

[quote name='Flex68']Joe,
Dunno how to send them out to email, or even if one can. (I don't see any export option for it)

However, you can click on the checkboxes for each message you want, click on "Selected Messages" and then choose to download them as a TXT file (Notepad for most users) into your Documents folder...[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro!! I was hoping there was an easier way like forwarding, but the way you found will definitely work! I was thinking about upgrading my membership, but I will still need to save my messages, so I might just keep what I have.

Thanks @Flex68 !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Joseph7195

10+ year member
Walkin Tall
Joseph7195
Saltillo, Mississippi, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date