For those who compete..

They are all fun but dB Drag is my favorite.

And yes, there are dB Drags in TX and will probably be 6-10 in 2009.

IASCA has Bass Boxing and I love it.

Why not just do all of them?

No Usaci around here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It depends what you are going to do. If SQ then Usaci might be more in line withe what you like. they used to be less picky about too much bass and it helped your score in the spl portion. IASCA sq was little more about sounding real. No over doing the bass, also you only get points to up to 130-135 db. both are alot of fun

For spl read the rules (USACI,IASCA and DBdrag) and see what best suits you. All three offer a bass race type of classes too (including db drag)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.