SOLD for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

jr15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys please make me offers if anyone is interested...

(1) 10" power acoustik fubr

(1) 4-way radio shack crossover

(1) Rockford Fosgate 2600x amp....60x2 i think but is underrated

(1) legacy mobile dvd player

(1) mtx amp..model #2100x...280 watts bridged (4ohms mono)

(1)3-wat RF x-over model # xv-2..(missing the power wire plug)

everything is in excellent condition the amps have some small scratches but nothing too bad....the sub is brand new

let me know if there is anything else u want to know...

if i have to pay for shipping..then ill give u $10...b/c this thing is not light...and last time i shipped one of these it cost me $20...also what condition are the punch and cd player in??? used?? how long??

Well i do not need any money i was not think Big that 10 was and the Punch amp is kinda old but it look good and sounds good and the cd player look new i do not know how old it is i got it in a trade

thanks

cory

ok well i sent the pictures of the sub.....can we work somwthing out...like u send the cd player, ill send the sub then u send the punch or do u have any refs i can see??? i have a couple on ebay...and koolkustomz can vouch for me...i traded some things w/ him...just let me know...im about to leave and i probably wont be on until later tonight so just email me at vonney02@aol.com or reply here i will get it later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.