Participant count
  • Participant list

josh berglund
10+ year member

texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-P6800MP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

brand new condition, and comes with remote and trim ring!!

This is the link to the radio on the pioneer website: DEH-P6800MP - Using our 7-Way Rotary Commander makes controlling a CD Receiver easier | Pioneer Electronics USA

Pioneer's DEH-P6800MP CD player lets you bring your iPod on the road without giving up a bit of control. Just connect Pioneer's optional iPod interface adapter, plug in your iPod, and take control of your whole music library right from the radio's motorized, slide-down faceplate. The adapter allows you to use the large Rotary Commander knob to fill in for the iPod's Click Wheel, while artist names, and track information, and even menus show up on the stereo's lush, multi-line Organic EL display.

The DEH-P6800MP can also control an optional satellite radio tuner, and play back your MP3- and WMA-loaded discs. It can even handle the AAC files you've created in Apple's iTunes software. If AM/FM radio is more your speed, you'll be amazed by clarity and power of Pioneer's Supertuner IIID+.

You won't have to worry about sound quality with the stereo's powerful built-in amplifier on hand. Pioneer's Easy EQ gives you five preset sound curves for a quick sound fix, plus you can adjust 7 different frequencies for more fine-tuning. Everybody can take turns running the show with the included remote control.

Building a bigger system? Use the three sets of preamp outputs to connect your amplifiers and subs. The DEH-P6800MP's onboard high- and low-pass filters help maximize system performance. Have a portable player? Connect it to the front panel auxiliary input.

FEATURES:

-CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

-slide-down, motorized, detachable face with Organic EL display

-CD, CD-R, and CD-RW compatible, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (not compatible with songs downloaded from Apple iTunes Music Store)

-Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)

-Easy EQ (5 preset curves, 2 user settings, and a 7-band graphic EQ)

-loudness (3 levels)

-front auxiliary input (Note: this input takes a nonstandard, 2.5mm sub mini jack)

-three sets of preamp outputs

-high-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance

-iPod-ready (CDIB100 adapter required)

-satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)

-remote control

-clock

-CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz

-CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB

-FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

Price:

$125 + shipping........ or trade for a sprinter S12V500F battery!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping with tracking

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26522654 View attachment 26522681 View attachment 26522682

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.