SOLD For Sale Orion xtr2250

One hell of a nice amp, as stated seems like cheapo watts rule here.

$600 is a little on the high side for an XTR-2250 even by eBay prices, but yours looks to be in pristine condition.

I would purchase a 10 year old Orion XTR or HCCA amp over any of the garbage being peddled today. The sound quality, brute power, just cannot be matched today.

This amp is in excellent cosmetic and working condition , only minor scratches, most are on the sides and at the screw holes . i have other pics just ask. I really hate to sell it, but i own a 97.3 and (2) 2100's and alot of other amps. What i really want is a old school

US Amps 2000x

or Hifonics Colossus series 8 , these need not work ,I may consider for trade ???.

the 600 was just to say this amp is just that nice.

I didnt want to put on ebay , cause it ***** so here is your chance .

all serious offers considered.

i own a 97.3 and (2) 2100's and alot of other amps.

You let me know when you want to sell those 2100s. I just installed mine on 3 PBX 15s, and HOLY HELL!!!! HUGE diffrence in sound. And I am ONLY running at 1.5 ohm, imagine if that was cut in half. LOL. PM me with prices when ur ready to sell those 2100s. I want 1st dibs. LMAO.

(the 97.3 as well, hehe)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.