SOLD For Sale Or TRADE?? Alpine CDA-9835

Nate_100
10+ year member

Gold Member
Canada
I want to buy a iDA-X100 so I need to get rid of my CDA-9835. As everyone knows this head unit is considerded the best SQ head unit made....make an offer or if you have a X100...Lets make a deal!! Nothing wrong with the 9835 and has been used for roughly a year....only ever used for SAT rd and Ipod....good condition!! Comes with Original Box/Manuals...Ask for Pictures!!

Sorry I keep the sat radio misc ...and a friend already bought the ipod interface from me....comes with all original maunals,box and remote. Very clean and used lightly.

Sorry man not interested in any trades unless you have a X100....im picking one of those up as soon as this sells....or if it doesnt sell ill keep it and let it collect dust.....

Sorry man not interested in any trades unless you have a X100....im picking one of those up as soon as this sells....or if it doesnt sell ill keep it and let it collect dust.....
Might be a good idea if you ever want to do an active or SQ setup again in the future...

I used to have a spare 9835 I loved them so much... but then sold it. Kind of wish I still had it!

nG

Might be a good idea if you ever want to do an active or SQ setup again in the future...
I used to have a spare 9835 I loved them so much... but then sold it. Kind of wish I still had it!

nG
Great! Now CAN be your chance to own this one.....!! It is a great deck but movin into ipod and sat rd ONLY....no need for the moving mechanical parts....I like the X100 so I will be picking one up soon.....I really do love this deck though....just time for something new...dont use it to any such potential that it posses so let someone really use it and apprecaite it....

Great! Now CAN be your chance to own this one.....!! It is a great deck but movin into ipod and sat rd ONLY....no need for the moving mechanical parts....I like the X100 so I will be picking one up soon.....I really do love this deck though....just time for something new...dont use it to any such potential that it posses so let someone really use it and apprecaite it....
Ha... I'll just be happy with the mint condition one currently installed in my truck... and give another person on this forum the chance to own my favorite deck of all time.

I always browse through threads when 9835's are for sale... just in case. Good luck with your sale man!

nG

Ha... I'll just be happy with the mint condition one currently installed in my truck... and give another person on this forum the chance to own my favorite deck of all time.
I always browse through threads when 9835's are for sale... just in case. Good luck with your sale man!

nG
Thanks man....like I said....if I dont get what Im asking for it....ill keep it for a rainy day...im having a kid so maybe in 16 years lol I can have him rollin old skool....as for *mobeious*...gimme a shout when yours sells and ill let you know the status...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.