SOLD For sale: Non-Working Kicker kx800.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Phelptwan
10+ year member

Michigan
This is a NON-WORKING amplifier. It is a kicker kx800.4 and has some type of damage incurred in shipping. The amp was repaired for another problem by kbaudio about 5 months ago (amp was turning on and off). The amplifier turns on but has no output. Does not go into protection mode. There is a slight blip on startup so there might be some type of problem with the source and not output. I'm asking $40 plus actual shipping. Zip code is 49087, and measurements are 19 x 5 x 25, and it wieghs 17 lbs.

Will also entertain offers on loud 10"s that will run decently off 300watts...doesn't matter what sound quality just loud.

jermey you should buy this instead of the orion... send it to kicker to get fixed and would still only cost you about 1/2 of the orion.. these are sweet amps..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.