SOLD For sale Mirage m9500 car alram

Participant count
  • Participant list

jadon087
10+ year member

The Snowman
Columbia,Sc
My step dad gave me this alram off his old 94 chevy truck so i don't know anything about it or the company that made it. Its pretty old has been sitting around for about 3-4 years, but im sure it still works perfectly.

If a ihad to guess i think its some off brand of code alarms because the remotes look simialr and thats the only thing i could find to match this when i searched the internet.

Comes with the brain and all the required wires. No maunal or box but the wiring diagram is on the back of the brain. hooks up to factory siren i assume since it doesn't come with a siren. But it does come with two remotes both work but one chipped where the key ring goes. So if any one is interested in a cheap alarm this is it.

Asking 32 bux + shipping...will get pics up in a few mins

pics:

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.