SOLD For sale GP3000D-Pro

bass-aholic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
The amp is about 3 months old, has the extended 3 year warrenty. Comes with everything it came with from the factory. Has a few light scratches but is mint overall. I paid $500 from OCS and they are out of stock and so is every other place ive checked so you cant get them at that price anymore. I had 2 of these on 2 18" BTL's but sold the subs and now am going to go back to running 2 18" FI Q's. Reason for selling is i only need 1 amp now and to help pay for the new subs.

Im asking $350+ shipping but shoot me any offers. I will trade but the only thing i will trade for is 1 18" FI Q d1. I will put pics up tomarrow, i am on a friends computer and dont have any pics right now. PM me with offers!

EDIT- I have a few reffs on here i could dig up if needed!

And finally pictures, there not so great but you get the point!

I also decided to add the test resulsts from termpro so those who arent familier with this amp know what its about.

Ok guys, here it is. Depending on your battery set up this amp will make an ungodly amount of power. With a 12volt battery set up dropping to 11.5 volts the Crunch GP3000D Pro made 2850 watts at a 1.03 ohm reactive. That's 4 12volt batteries. If you can get the voltage up the amp will make much more. By just starting the car and using the high amp alternator (starting at 16.1 volts and dropping to 12.3volts), the 3000 made 3732 watts. That's crazy isn't it. THAT'S NOTHING! I hooked it up to a 16volt battery set up and it just went crazy! With the battery voltage dropping to 15.7 volts with a 1.4 ohm reactive this monster made 4640 usable watts. NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!This is from a quote on the termpro fourum.

too bad u didnt want to sell both:)
Well buy this one at an amazing price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and than pick up another one!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.