For Sale DD M3 in good condition

jblpower
10+ year member

I have one of my DD M3's for sale. The amp is in good condition and works flawlessly. I have clamped 3k @ 1.5 ohms reactive @ 12.1 vdc @ input. All meters used for clamp measurements were Fluke true rms meters. The amp comes with the original box and gain control knob. I haven't sold anything on here I just bought a couple of SS 6500 amps on here. I have 100% feedback on ebay under the name arnolddrizzle. Selling for $525 firm shipped to the lower 48. I live in Hawaii so shipping is expensive.

Aloha, don.

DDM3016.jpg

DDM3015.jpg

DDM3014.jpg

DDM3017.jpg

DDM3007.jpg

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks but no thanks. This will cost me about $75 to ship from Hawaii, if it doesn't sell i'll just keep it. I wanted to run a single amp on my future wall, but if this doesn't sell than i'll run both my M3's and just get a set of subs that line up @ 1 ohm. The subs I want to run come only in dual 2's and I need an amp to accommodate that., but if all else fails I'll keep both my M3's and run different subs.

Aloha, don.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.