SOLD For sale: Custom Woofers, Woofer Parts, Shop Banners etc.

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
Thought I would go with a new thread name since I am not moving for a month or so.

Alright I found a couple more things to sell before I move later this year. There are also a few items that have been on this list for a while now.

First up I have a couple of shop banners. I got this US Amps banner a few years back when they sponsored me. I would like $25 + shipping. I also have a JL Audio banner that I will let go for $25 + shipping as well.

USAmpsBanner.jpg

JLAudioBanner.jpg

Next up I have a TC-9 motor with .75" slugs that I will build into a complete sub for $150 shipped.

TC9Blackmotor-1.jpg

I have 2 Shocker Super Extreme motors left. One I can build into a working woofer for $200 shipped and the other had the screws glued in from the previous owner. I got 3 screws out but the holes need to be re-threaded which I can not do. I will sell the damaged motor for $35 + shipping.

ShockerSuperMotors.jpg

Next is a Crossfire BMF XT motor that I will build into a complete sub for $200 shipped.

CrossfireBMFXT.jpg

I also have a Power Acoustik 3.0 farad cap that I was going to use in a project last year. I never took it out of the box or hooked it up. It is still brand new! 50 + shipping.

3FaradCap.jpg

I still have the T-Yokes and Top Plates for 2 3HP motors. I really would like to see this gone so I will sell for $50 + shipping.

TYokes-TopPlates.jpg

I also have a bunch of 1/0 guage wire scraps including stinger and kicker hyperflex. PM me for more details. I will say $2 per foot on this or best offer + shipping.

Lastly I have 4 ferrite slugs that will fit the 3HP motors. These slugs are 1.5" tall and are not yet charged. I would like $10 + shipping each.

Ferrite.jpg

that tc9 motor with .75" slugs that I have would be great in a compact setup. I can build it up for you if youd like
What sizing on the box etc would I need, and rough wattage estimate?

I can but it will have to be for cash. I have decided that I cant take that motor off of your hands until after I move. Reason being I need the cash and I would like to simplify all of the extra stuff I have laying around for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.